Thursday, November 25, 2010

Walgreens run this morning

Woke up early this morning to hit CVS, but I was so early I went ahead and stopped at the 24 hours Walgreens first.  I didn't run all the deals, just enough to roll my lone 2 $5 RR I had from previous deals.
I also spent $1.92 out of pocket and got back $15.50 in Jingle Cash (the .99 for the DP didn't print so the manager just refunded it and gave me $1.07 cash back) and a $3.49 rebate on the Planters nuts.

So total profit was $8.14 ($15.50 +1.07 + 3.49 rebate - 11.92 spent)
To see all the deals, please go to Hip2Save's breakdowns (sorry I need to spend time with family and I honestly just looked at the ad and matchups this morning)
The only matchup I didn't see on her site was the Planters nuts with the $1 IP(no longer available)

Also this receipt is $9.47 worth of the $50 required for the Olay rebate. (gonna have to tweek my Kroger run)

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.  I am thankful for my family for loving me and allowing me a quick run this morning to feed my obsession!

0 comments:

Post a Comment