Thursday, November 4, 2010

Target - Free (or Cheap) Prevacid

This deal came as a nice suprise for me.  If you have been reading me for any length of time, you know my husband uses Prevacid.  Before it went over the counter, we were spending $80 a month for his prescription.  Now, I am happy it is OTC because that means COUPONS!  (granted he has to take two to get the same strength)
I always grab coupons when I can find them and had been hoping Kroger would have another loadable, or CVS would reduce their price since they often give me CRT's for Prevacid.  Well, I noticed Target has a $1 Prevacid 14 count coupon that I was not too excited about until.........................
One of my coupon buds informed me that it says $1 on the website, but when you print the coupon, it says save $5!!!!!! Holy Moly.
Combine that with a manufacturer coupon and you got a real deal.  I had some $6 booklet coupons(good on any size) from Kroger pharmacy booklet(found this months ago) and a few $5 off coupons from a tearpad I found at CVS many months ago.  Even if you don't have those coupons, still a good deal with the current printable coupons.

The 14 count is currently on sale for $9.96.
-$5 Target coupon
-$4 IP or IP
= .96 for a 14 day supply!

Make sure you check your binders first because perhaps you have a better tearpad or peelie you have been saving for a good deal!
Thanks imm93 for letting me know about the Target coupon <3

2 comments:

~Hooked on Bargains~ said...

Yippee! Thanks, posted and linked back to ya! Not that I even use this stuff, but I just love the bargain! :)

Anonymous said...

WOW! I NEVER WOULD HAVE PRINTED IT FOR ONLY A $1, BUT $5??, OH YEAH! THANKS A BUNCH; I USE THIS STUFF.

Post a Comment