Thursday, November 11, 2010

New Campbell's coupon booklets out


Today while checking out some price tags at Kroger, I ran across this display with a coupon booklet attached. Inside were the following coupons:
$1/4 Campbell's condensed Great for Cooking soups
$1/2 Swanson broth 32 oz or stock 26 oz
.50/3 Campbell's Gravy
.50/2 Prego Sauce
$1/2 Swanson chunk Chicken
$1/4 Coca Cola 2 liters or 2 12 oz 8 packs
$1 Hidden Valley multipack or 3 Dry Hidden Valley single packs
$1/2 Hidden Valley 16 oz+ dressing or Farmhouse Originals
.50 French's French Fried Onions
.50 Frank's Redhot sauce
$1 French's Honey Mustard dipping sauce
$2/2 Pepperidge Farm Puff Pastry Sheets or shells
$1/2 Pepperidge Farm cookies
$1/2 Pepperidge Farm Distinctive crackers or Baked Naturals Snack crackers
$2/4 Pepperidge Farm Bread, stuffing or croutons
$5 rebate wyb 3 kids soups or spaghetti o's and Toy Story 3 or Beauty and the Beast

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Which kroger is this??what aisle? I went to mine 99/mason and couldnt find them...thanks. and thank you for all the tips!

katycouponers said...

I found this in Sugar Land at the Sweet Water store during my lunch hour. There are 3 different pockets full of booklets. The display was in front of the meat counter.

katrina said...

thanks for this! I'll try my luck @ the kroger in the TMC. hopefully, it's there :P

just4fun said...

I tried two Krogers in Katy today and no luck! :-( Anyone else?

katrina said...

I also didn't see it in my kroger today :(

I'll keep my eyes peeled

Denise said...

I found them at mine but someone had taken the coupons out of most of them and left the booklets (coupons are a centerfold) I was able to get a few but didnt see anymore. This was Kroger at Dairy Ashford and Memorial, no luck at the otherones I have checked so far.

DebraDee said...

found at tom thumb too <3

Post a Comment