Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Target - clearance deals

Headed to Target after reading Hip2Save's posts of awesome clearance finds. 
I found several night shirts and 1 pair of pants really cheap and used the $10/3 women's night apparel target coupon.  I also was lucky and found one of the Tag reader sets she posted about here.  Used the $10 Target coupon and the $5 manuf coupon and the overage from the $10/3 Apparel coupon to get all this for only $1.54!!!!!  (All the Target coupons beeped and had to be pushed through?)

4 comments:

FD said...

Mind sharing where you found the Tag Junior? I shopped two different stores trying to find one with no luck. Did they have many left? I'd love to get one for my nephew for Christmas. This is a great run -- way to go!! I might have to print out the pj coupon too! :D

katycouponers said...

I found the Tag at the Super Target in Katy. It was just left on a random aisle, not with the other Leap Frog stuff. I am giving this to my nephew for Christmas as well because he needs help with his reading.
I didn't really look for any others since I only had one coupon, but I know they didn't have any with the Leapfrog stuff.
The store in Sugar Land also had one, but it was only 30% off so it would be ~ $10 after coupons (still not bad, but I am CHEAP!)

FD said...

Cheap girls rock!! LOL Well, shoot -- I had checked the Super Target in Katy, but didn't find one. You lucked out!! I might try the Target on Hwy 6 and 529. Or maybe Memorial City or Westheimer. I just hate running all over the place for one good deal, but once I get something in my head, I can't seem to get it out. LOL Thanks for your help! :D

Brittany said...

Frugal Darling, did 529/hwy 6 location have any? Anyone have the item number so I can call around? Thanks.

Post a Comment