Thursday, November 4, 2010

Cellfire soon to be pulled from Randalls and Tom Thumb- load coupons while you still can!!!!

I received an email today from Cellfire letting me know as of today Safeway has decided to no longer offer Cellfire coupons to be saved to their card.  As of today, that just affects stores under the Safeway and Dominick's name.  It is just a matter of time before the rest of the Safeway family of stores pulls Cellfire as well. 
What does this mean for us?  Well, as of right now, if you shop at Randalls or Tom Thumb, I suggest you boogie over to the Cellfire site and load up what coupons are there.  They have not given an end date as to when those two banner stores will be added to the chopping block, but you can bet it is coming.  IF you get the coupons loaded before they axe the partnership, they will honor the coupons through their expiration date.  Since cellfire reset this week, that is still almost two weeks to score a deal, but ONLY IF you load them before you can't.

Hopefully this is only a temporary thing and they will return (P&G did finally return to Kroger, so I am keeping my fingers crossed)

2 comments:

Coupon Newbie said...

I wonder if this is why I haven't been able to get to cellfire since the beginning of the month once it reset. I've tried clicking through these links you posted and going directly to cellfire.com to do so, but nothing works.

Anonymous said...

I went to Ranall's today and got the cheerios and cinnimon toast crucnch for $1.49ea. I have 2 $0.55 cheerios celfire and cinnimon toast crunch and none of them came off!!!! I am afraid this is already in effect.

Post a Comment