Sunday, November 14, 2010

Winner Chosen - RocknLearn DVD

By Random.org, the winner has been chosen for a copy of the Money and Making Change DVD

Thank you to everyone for entering and wow, even some of you who didn't know about the dime googled it and learned something.  Yes, the dime is the smallest US coin because when it was made of pure silver, it was 1/10th of silver worth as the Silver dollar.  They didn't want any smaller coins since they could be easily lost, so they made the nickel and penny out of lesser metals, so their size didn't really matter.

Now, the winner is jenleic2008

jenleic2008 said...
There are lots of fun looking DVDs for kids on their site. I think the Math Word problems would be a great one to own...especially since the TAKS test has lots of those kind of math questions. I am sorry to say I do not know why the dime is the smallest coin...always wondered though. 
Please email your address to me so you can receive your prize. Thanks again everyone.

If you have not entered my giveaway for the Aeros hockey tickets, you have less than 24 hours. I will pick a winner tomorrow(assuming I don't forget)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I was wondering if you had the drawing for the Aero's tickets yet?

Post a Comment