Saturday, November 20, 2010

Ace 50% off coupon - good Saturday Nov 27th only

Wow!  Ace Hardware is offering a coupon for 50% off any ONE  regular priced item under $30.  Limit one per household and only on regular priced items!  I know I can always find much needed items for the house at Ace, so I am very excited about this coupon.
Did you know they even carry pet supplies at Ace?  Good time to get a pet carrier if needed.  Or, you can find a decent hand tool or garden hose.  I am looking at their website now to see what I want to get.  If I can't decide on something for my house, I might just have to get something for my dad to mark off my Christmas shopping list.

I plan on going out shopping today and posting my deals I find.  I have been home with a sick kiddo for 2 days and I am getting stir crazy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment