Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Warning to Readers! UNDER Construction (pay no attention to the man behind the curtain)

Alright, this pic has NOTHING to do with this post, but the one I want is on my desktop and I just don't have that kind of time.  This is actually a picture of me in elementary accepting some award(notice the awesome rolled up pants, yeah classy! some friend on facebook posted this pic and I had to laugh)

Anyway, if you notice changes on the blog in the next several days, don't panic and don't think you are seeing things.  I am trying to sneak time out of my schedule to do some much needed improvements to my blog.  I have been neglecting it long enough and I just can't take it anymore.  I will be rolling this out as I get them done so as I say, don't be suprised when things start showing up and disappearing around here.
I hope to accomplish at least the following:
New background (the dots even give me headaches)
New tabs at the top (muddling through that now)
Hoping to find an easier way for you to leave comments (have NO idea yet how to do that)
Make it overall easier to find all the information and add store guides.

Is there anything you would like to see that would make my blog easier for you as a reader?  After all, if I didn't keep getting comments from you, I would assume no one was reading and I might just give up on this (I know my husband would jump up and down if I looked at him as much as I look at my computer monitor, lol)

anyway, I am all ears to suggestions (although I might not incorporate them all)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay, I see an About Me tab!:) Lemme know if you need help. I think I'm FINALLY pleased with my header. Good grief!
Mary @ HOB

Avery Q. Poner said...

The reaction comment would be great. I have not figured out how to post it yet. (lol) I followed the instruction but it has not appeared on my blog yet. Maybe you will have better luck. Happy Couponing.

Fun times with the Larsen's said...

I say just keep up the awesome job! I have several people I've referred to your site because you've helped me out so much! Thank you!

Lake said...

DON'T QUIT! I love this blog! I don't leave comments very often but I want you to know how much you have helped me. Keep it up. You are awesome.

katycouponers said...

Goodness, I didn't mean to scare anyone about quitting. I know many of you read and don't comment( I do the same on several blogs I read). Just trying to improve things around here to make everything easier to read and easier to find.

Anonymous said...

HOW ABOUT A COUPON DATABASE?

Post a Comment