Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Free Pillsbury Simply Biscuits at Safeway (Randalls, Tom Thumb) or small Money maker

I admit it, I am a carb fiend!  I love bread.  Yet another reason to HATE Pillsbury.  How could they go and make buttermilk biscuits so good for me I can't say no :P
Seriously, if you have not tried these yet, you NEED to go run and do this deal.

Right now at Randalls, the Simply buttermilk biscuits are $1.  If you purchase 4 in one transaction, you will get a $1 oynso catalina.
Well, there are currently 2 inserts that received .35/1 coupons.  Even better is that both these coupons have a slightly different barcode even though both are good on the Simply Biscuits.  What this means for us, is that both these coupons will triple (and they are tripling to the full 1.05 value instead of just up to $1 sale price)

Couple these with the .50 IP here and your scenario should look like this:

4 Pillsbury Simply biscuits $4
-1.05 (.35 tripled from insert 9-12 GM)
-1.05 (.35 tripled from insert 10-24 SS)

-1.00 (.50 IP doubled)
-.35 insert at face value (or you could us another .50 IP for added savings, but I would rather run more transactions because it is FREE bread!)
= .55 cost but get a $1 oynso so .45 MONEY MAKER and you get BREAD!

If you are lucky, you might even find some reduced with 50% stickers and turn it to a bigger money maker.  I happened to find 4 at lunch with stickers so my cost was $2 - $3.45 in coupons = -1.45 and then earned $1 oynso :)

Also, if you have loads of coupons to burn, the catalina deal is actually buy 4, get $1, buy 5, get $2, buy 6, get $3
Assuming you use 1 .50 and .35 for the rest
buying 5 would be $1.20 earn $2 or .80 moneymaker
buying 6 would be $1.85 earn $3 or $1.15 moneymaker

10 comments:

Daniela6968 said...

The Pillsbury ready to bake cookies had .35/1 peelies on them fo the biscuits. Thanks for the info.

Nina said...

Could you link to the IP? Thanks.

Nina said...

Oops. I saw it. You said "couple with IP here" and I thought you forgot to link it. But I saw the link below.

Nina said...

I don't usually shop at Randalls. I have access to 3 computers. If I have 6 $.50 coupons, will they all double? Will they take all 6?

katycouponers said...

Nina, Randalls will only double 1 like coupon per transaction, that is why I suggest using the .35 with the .50 for extra savings :).

Anonymous said...

ZM - Thanks for posting about this deal. Just picked up two of these at Randalls today! So excited to try this product.

Although the package says do not freeze...have you ever tried freezing this product with success? I still have 2 cpns left but don't think I will eat all of it up by due date....

Thanks,

jenn

qrazyguy said...

Thank you so much for the deal! Glad to see there's still a good deal at Randall's these days!

qrazyguy said...

OK, I have looked at this more closely now. I can't seem to find much information on this catalina deal. Does this also include the Pillsbury grands, on sale for $1, and the Sweet Moments, on sale for $2?

If they are all included, it seems the best way to maximize your coupons would be:

3 simply biscuits @ 1.00 - .35/1 tripled - .35/1 tripled - .50/1 IP doubled = -.10
1 sweet moments @ 2.00 - 1.50 IP = .50
2 grands @ 1.00 - $1/2 MQ from $70 booklet = 1.00

total 1.40 receive $5 cat

Of course it depends on how many of each kind of coupon you have to determine the best way to use them, and also what clearance finds you can make, I saw the larger packages of sweet rolls at one store marked 50% off of 1.99 and I still have a couple of the recent .35/1 insert Q's.

qrazyguy said...

Oops, I meant receive $3 cat... you know what I meant, lol... you can just edit my first post. $5 would have been great! haha

katycouponers said...

Yes qrazy, there are several items included even the Sweet Moments, even though it is not listed:
CATALINA: Buy Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescents, Cookies, Sweet Rolls, Grands Biscuits, Grands Cinnamon Rolls, Pie Crusts, Dinner Rolls, Loaves, Breadsticks or Pizza Crust between 11/1/10 and 12/26/10
Buy 4, Receive $1.00 Catalina ($0.33 savings per item)
Buy 5, Receive $2.00 Catalina ($0.40 savings per item)
Buy 6 or more, Receive $3.00 Catalina ($0.50 savings per item)

Post a Comment