Saturday, November 20, 2010

Kroger Run $4 off 4 GM deal and Duracell deal


I have been home with a sick kid for the past two days and decided I needed some time out. I knew I had several loadables at Kroger and wanted to take advantage of the buy 4 save $4 deal going on select GM products. I also finally got some Duracell coupons I had ordered and wanted more FREE batteries. This is how my transaction went down:
$4 off 4 items(I did 3 sets in 1 transaction, prices listed are AFTER $4 came off bottom of receipt):
1 Trix cereal $1.49 - .55 shortcuts =.94
1 Cookie Crisp $1.49 - .75 cellfire - $1/2IP or insert = -.26
1 Cinn toast crunch $1.49 - .55 cellfire = .94
1 Lucky Charms $1.49 - .55  shortcuts - $1/2IP or insert = -.06
1 Betty Crocker muffin mix $1.49 - .50 cellfire - .50 IP or insert  = -.01
1 Chocolate cheerios $1.49 - .75  shortcuts -.75 IP (no longer available)  = -.01
2 Pillsbury cookies $1.49 each -$1/2 holiday cookies cellfire - $1.25 blinkie = .73
2 Pillsbury pie crust $1.49 each - .50/2  shortcuts - .50/2  IP or insert =1.48
2 Pillsbury grands cinnamon rolls $1.49 each - .40/2 cellfire - 2 .50 insert = .58

3 Ajax dish deterent .99 - .50 insert 11-14 SS = FREE
3 Suave deodorant .88 - .50 insert (I auto adjusted, other 2 had to be manually entered so got overage) = -.24
4 Duracell batteries $1.98 - $1.50 insert 11-14 RP = $1.92
1 Duracell watch battery $1.09
2 Edge shave gel $2.39 each - bogo sale - bogo IP(no longer available) = FREE
-$1 Cellfire customer appreciation coupon
tax : -.87
Cost oop: $5.23

Earned back $3 for purchasing 6 Pillsbury and $3 for purchasing $15(pre sale price) of duracell

6 comments:

Fun times with the Larsen's said...

Thank you sooooo much! I am going to be doing this on Monday! :)

cassie said...

great OOP this week :)

Crazy For Coupons said...

That is awesome! Cereal is way to expensive. You totally scored.

Anonymous said...

Did the Houston area get the Ajax q? Can't seem to locate it in my inserts.

Anonymous said...

I just returned from Kroger and I am MAD! First the cashier informs me she can't take my .50 manufacturer coupon on my yogurt that was marked down to $1.29! I argued with her and told her I didn't just start couponing yesterday and she kept trying to tell me it wouldn't let her take it. I told her that was bologny and she could call a manager. She finally reluctantly took the coupon off. NOW for the BIG question....she would NOT take my coupon on the B1G1 Edge Shave Gel because I was already getting one free???? Can you explain to me how you get them to take this coupon???

katycouponers said...

I am sorry for all your problems at your store. I have some very coupon friendly stores I shop and have not had issues with the bogo coupons. The bogos are very much a your mileage may vary though as I cannot seem to get corporate to put a more definitive yes/no answer in their coupon policy

Post a Comment