Friday, November 5, 2010

HOT Groupon - Cirque Du Soleil Alegria in Houston

 
Wow! I was super excited when I opened my email this morning for Groupon. Right now in Houston, you can snag a level two ticket for just $44 to see Cirque du Soleil's Alegria.  That is nearly 1/2 price!  I have seen 4 Cirque Shows live, including O in Vegas and La Nouba in DisneyWorld, and I have NEVER been disappointed.   I even watched the making of a Cirque show on Lifetime television once and it is amazing the time these performers put into a show.

If you like high-flying trapeze acts, tumbling, and contortion acts, this is not a show to miss. Be warned though, you will hold your breathe through most of the acts(at least I do!) It is amazing the skill these performers have and I am always amazed.

If you are interested in this deal, act fast because tickets are limited. Also, these tickets are for the following one of the following two performances at Toyota Center:
Friday, November 12, at 3:30 p.m.
Saturday, November 13, at 12 p.m.

If you want a sneak peek of what you would be in for on this performance, you can go here and view the trailer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment