Monday, November 1, 2010

Reader Spotlight - Another Trash Bag deal for Houston area residents!!!!!

I received this picture this morning from reader Angie Gonzalez. Apparantly Food Town has these Hefty trash bags on sale for $2.19 through November 11th. Looks like a 10 count, so .02 a bag. WOW, these deals keep getting cheaper and cheaper.  To find a Food Town near you, go here.

Of course all of these are contigent on having the $2 Hefty coupon from the Randalls booklet in the picture posted on this blog post. Perhaps I should open up the comments to trades. Maybe some folks have the coupon, but not one of these stores (or are boycotting Wal*mart, since those seem to be everywhere :( )

So readers, what do you think? Are some of you in need of these coupons while others have some they would love to trade off? Feel free to leave some comments and perhaps we can make some matchups! If you want to keep your email anonymous, feel free to email me and perhaps we can make some matchups.

I might even have a few coupons to share with some random readers.

Thanks again Angie for this deal.

3 comments:

Gille said...

Great idea! I would love a coupon
if anyone has an extra. My email is esgblog at gmail.com!

Fun times with the Larsen's said...

I would also love one. Or a few. :)

Anonymous said...

I could use the $2/1 trash bags q, too. I would be glad to trade if anyone else would. ellenbeth1981 at yahoo.com
THanks, Elizabeth

Post a Comment