Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Reader Spotlight - FREE Swiss Miss Hot Chocolate

Thanks goes to Gille for today's reader spotlight deal.  Gille found this box of Swiss Miss Hot Cocoa with marshmallows marked on price cut for .99 at Target.  If you have found the Thanksgiving booklets at Randalls that I posted about here, you should have $1 off any Swiss Miss inside making these FREE.  The regular variety was also marked with a .99 price through Nov. 13th.  Reader Gille also mentioned Walmart had the same two varieties for $1 but with no posted end date.

Thanks again, looks like I need to make a trek Target this week.  While there, I will pick up some more Prevacid (posted here).

5 comments:

Denise said...

So whats the most coupons you have eever done at Target or anywhere for that matter...like coupons? I want to go get oooo...more than 20 of these, how should i do it is that a lot, shouldI talk to customer service. I would like to do it at once so I dont have o make multiple trips. Thanks for the advice :D

katycouponers said...

It would really depend on the store you shop Denise. I know the one on Westheimer and Eldridge Parkway sometimes limits me to 6 like coupons. I would just go to check outs and see how many they let you use at once. If you have kids that are old enough, or another family member that can go with you, they can be another customer if they do impose a limit.

Denise said...

Yeah I have been limited to two like coupons at that store but its the closest Super Thanks for the answer :)

Anonymous said...

Ok. So I'm new to the coupon deal. Where should I buy the hot chocolate? Target or walmart and take the Randall's coupon?

katycouponers said...

You will have no beeping at Target, so as long as cashier doesn't limit your quantity it should be less of a hassle. Of course, it will depend on how friendly your stores are. I was actually suprised when I went to Walmart today and got ZERO hassle using the coupons. Went through uscan and the lady just came over and manually put them in, no questions asked. I nearly passed out in suprise.

Post a Comment