Sunday, November 7, 2010

Kroger - finally made it to mega sale

I ran two transactions so I could take advantage of loadables on mine and my moms card.
Here is what I did in the first: (prices listed AFTER $5 off wyb 10 participating items)
6 Campbell's soup .50 each - $1.50/3 shortcuts - 3 .40/2 insert 10-3 SS = -.90
2 Campbell's Chunky soup .99 each - $1/2 shortcuts = -$.98 (guess I forgot to give a coupon for this?)
2 Campbell's Select Harvest .99 each - $1/2 IP =.98 (expected a loadable to come off but didn't)
6 Scotch tape refills $1 each - $1 insert 8-8 SS = FREE
4 Krusteaz pancake mix $1.99 - .50 insert 8-22 SS= $3.96 (earned $1 oynso for each 2 purchased- ends tonight)

Not on mega deal because of manager discount
5 Danimals yogurt .99 each - $.50 insert 10-10SS = -.05
Tax: -.31
Paid $4.66 oop and got back $2 for the Krusteaz
My other transaction:
8 Campbell's soup .50 each - $1.50/3 shortcuts - 4 .40/2 insert 10-3 SS = -.70
4 Campbell's Chunky soup .99 each - 2 $1/2 shortcuts -.50 IP  =-$1.02
2 Campbell's Select Harvest .99 each - $1/2 IP =.98 (expected a loadable to come off but didn't)
2 Krusteaz cookie mix $1.49 - $1 insert 10-10 SS= $.98 (testing for the $1 oynso but it didn't work on the cookie mix)
1 Danimals yogurt $1.49 - $1 Kroger ecoupon - .50 insert 10-10 SS = -.51
1 Danactiv $1.49 - $1 insert 10-10 SS (expected loadable to come off but didn't) = .49
1 coffee filters $2.50
3 Hormel chili .75 - .75 IP or IP = FREE
2 Ronzoni pasta .79 each - $1/2 Kroger ecoupon - $1 IP = -.42
4 Propel water .50 - 2 bogos(took off $1) = FREE

2 Ricola cough drops .50 - $1/2 insert 10-17 SS = FREE

Not on mega sale
4 Idahoan potatoes .90 each - free cat - 2 $1 IP(no longer available) = .70 (earned $1 for buying 4)
1 Secret deodorant $4.39 - $2 Pgesaver - .75 homemailer = $1.64
1 Olay bodywash $5 - $1.50 Pgesaver - $5 insert 10-31 PG = -$1.50
1 Dial pump $1 - .35 insert 10-10 RP = FREE
1 Sara Lee bread $1.50 - .55 tearpad = .95
1 Fleischmanns yeast $1.50 - .50 Randalls booklet = .50 (testing for a cat but none printed)
-$2 oynso
Cost oop: $2.39 and got back $1 from Idahoan

6 comments:

Coupon Newbie said...

Do you have many problems when shopping at Kroger? I've gone to a number of them and they're becoming less and less coupon friendly, so it seems. One wouldn't even adjust down a coupon for me so there was no overage, which I am actually very against since they're still getting the full value of the coupon. Then, they kept trying to tell me my Smart Source printed coupon was forged because it didn't have the squiggly lines behind the date and it wouldn't scan. That got me irate! I try very hard to not commit fraud and this one was printed legitimately (the $.055 off International Delight creamer online printable). It was the store manager that told me they couldn't adjust the q down and told me I was using copied q's. I really wish there was a Randall's closer. At least I'd have an alternative. :(

Anonymous said...

It appears the e-coupons for the soups aren't working on the microwavable kind, even though it says they're eligible. The same thing happened to me.

katycouponers said...

Anon, I was thinking the same thing. Unfortunately my store was alredy out of the regular in flavors I would eat, oh well.

Coupon newbie, some Kroger stores are great and some are not so great. I find the great stores and stick with those, sometimes that does require more of a drive, but it is worth it.

Coupon Newbie said...

So far I've visited stores in Pearland (on the Friendswood side), Texas City, and Friendswood. Just moved near Texas City and there's really not too many shopping options this close to Galveston. I'm told that Dickinson is the second closest Kroger to me. I may just have to switch to HEB. Went to the local one and the prices in general were lower. Unfortunately they don't double/triple q's like Kroger does.

I got a call from the main store manager this morning. He told me to come in and ask for him directly and he'd be sure my coupons will be used. I may just have to only shop when he's working if that's what it takes. So frustrating, though.

Anonymous said...

so are the ecoupons and a paper coupon still working at Kroger? Just curious. Thanks for the matchups!

FD said...

Yah! You always find the best deals! I made a second trip and got the FREE chili and Propel waters! Thanks! :D

Post a Comment