Friday, November 26, 2010

Christmas Tree Farms

Now that you are stuffed and Thanksgiving has come and gone, it is time to start shopping for a Christmas tree.  I love real trees and for the past two years, the experience of getting the Christmas tree has been something I will always cherish.  The family and I load up in the car and head out to a Christmas tree farm to hand pick our tree and chop it down.  The kids love it, and I just love the time with them with no other life distractions.
For the past two years, we have gone to High Star Christmas tree farm to pick out our tree.  I can't say whether they are the best, but they have not disappointed us, so we keep finding ourselves back there every year.
There are several farms around the Houston area though, so be sure to head over to my friend Sheila's site to see the list she has compiled. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment