Sunday, November 7, 2010

Randalls New Coupon booklets!


Randalls has put out some new coupon booklets you will want to find. There are some really good manufacturer coupons in this book and a few Safeway coupons. Shown is a picture I took at one of the stores I found the booklets. They also had them scattered throughout the store on the shelves. The majority, other than this display box, were on the baking aisle.
Here is the list of coupons in the book(I bolded my personal favorites):
$1 Pepperidge Farm Puff Pastry Sheets
$1/4 Swanson broth cans
$1 Swiss Miss hot cocoa
.75 Orville Redenbacher's Gourmet Popping corn
$2 Reddi-wip and Marie Callender's or Claim Jumper frozen pie
$1 Wesson Oil 48 oz +
$1 Pam cooking spray
$2 Hebrew National beef franks in a blanket
$2 Banquet chicken 24 oz bag
$1 Truvia natural sweetener
$1.50 7 or 8 count Starbucks Via
.50 Nestle Coffee-mate liquid or powder coffee creamer
.55 Nestle fun size candy bars
$1/3 Grand Premium or slow churned light ice cream 1.5 qts
.75/2 Nestle La Lechera sweetened condensed milk 14 oz
.50 Nestle Abuelita hot cocoa item
$1 Nestle toll house 10-12 oz morsels and 12 oz Carnation milk and 16 oz bag Diamond of California shelled walnuts
.50 Fleischmann's Yeast 3 strip or jar
.50 Kingsford or Argo 16 oz starch
$1/2 Spice Islands spice or extract
$1.50/2 Gladware containers
$1.50/2 Hidden Valley dressing 16 oz +
$1 Splenda
$1/2 Progresso soups
$1 Progresso broth
$1 Starbucks Natural Fusions coffee
$1/4 Jello gelatin or pudding
$1 Jet puffed marshmallows wyb 2 Baker's chocolate bars
.50 Safeway spices
.50 Safeway marshmallows
.50 Safeway Select salsa 16 oz
.50 O Organics broth 32 oz
.50 Safeway baking chips or baking nuts
.50 Safeway granulated, brown or powdered sugar 2 or 4 lb bag
$1/2 Ziploc brand bags
$1 Ziploc brand containers
$1 Glade 4 oz candles
$1 Barilla Tortellini
$1/2 Ragu pasta sauces
$1/2 Wish Bone salad dressings
$1 Tyson frozen breaded chicken or Any'tizers snacks
$1/2 Green Giant frozen boxed veggies or steamers
$1/4 Green Giant canned beans, peas or corn
$1 both Betty Crocker cake mix and frosting
$1/2 Betty Crocker cookie mix
$1/2 Pillsbury refrigerated pizza crusts or bread loaves
$1/2 Pillsbury refrigerated sweet rolls or crescent dinner rolls
$1/2 Pillsbury refrigerated cookie dough
$1/2 Pillsbury Grands biscuits
$1/2 Betty Crocker fudge brownie mix
$1 Pillsbury Savorings product
$1 Bisquick original or Shake 'n Pour (ex. trial size)
$1 Sierra Mist Natural or Cranberry Splash product
$2 Hefty waste bags
$1 Hefty OneZip, Cup or Plate
$1 Morton & Basett pure vanilla extract
$1 Welch's Essentials Juice Cocktail blend 64 oz only
$1.50 McCormick Pure Vanilla extract
$1 McCormick black pepper

7 comments:

just4fun said...

I scored me a nice stash today. Thanks so much - my luck is they are usually out by the time I go to get them. So I was one happy couponer today!

Anonymous said...

Which location did you find this out because I just went to the one on New Territory and they weren't there.

katycouponers said...

Anon, I found these at the Stafford location.

just4fun said...

Anon: I found mine at the Randall's in Katy on Fry and I-10.

Shawn M. said...

They have some at the Pecan Grove Randall's too.

shawn1davis@yahoo.com

Angie said...

I found some at the San Felipe location, and I found a small booklet (just like the small summer savings booklet) for fall. :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks Stephanie for the coupons input on this new booklet. I was there today but found the other Fall Savings booklet-save over $25.00 cpns. I didnt know that there was another new booklet there at Randalls.
I will be going there again tomorrow. The booklet I found today has nice coupons too.
MaryAnn

Post a Comment