Friday, February 10, 2012

RecycleBank - I just earned 120 points


I have to admit, I have not done an earn activity on Recyclebank  for 1 whole month.  I just get so busy with other things I don't remember to always log in and earn rewards, but no worries, in about 10 mins I earned 120 points. What is Recyclebank? Go to my post here to read about it.

Sign up here and start earning points too.  It is FREE and you can earn some pretty cool stuff.
One of my favorite items is the $5/50 purchase coupon for Randalls for just 50 points.
I have also gotten a free lb of coffee from Specs, a free cookie cake from the Great American Cookie Company and a few $2 off any Kashi product coupons, all for FREE.
If your neighborhood participates in their curbside recycling program, you could really potentially rack up points (my neighborhood currently does not participate)

A few point opportunities that have opened up for me in the last month:
20 points for Valentine Sustainability quiz
5 points for Uncommon Goods sign up
25 points for Hellmanns be a better shopper
20 points for Pantene Natural Fusion Quiz
5 points for Pantene Natural Fusion ad unit quiz
25 points for Pantene Test your Memory
10 points for Pantene Facebook quiz
10 points for Pantene Earn points quiz

WOW!

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.
  Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment