Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Freebirds - Refer 5 Friends Earn a FREE Burrito!!!!


I was first introduced to Freebirds my freshman year of college, WHOOP!
That year I lived on the North Side of campus and did not have a car.  Freebirds was walking distance and the cafeteria on campus was not open for dinner on Sunday.  Well, I have to say I am a rather picky eater and I had a little trouble understanding how a place that just sold burritos could stay in business.  Well, not only did they, but now College Station has 4 (that I know of) locations (I first ate at the ONLY one in town!)

Well, Freebirds introduced the Fanatic loyalty card several years back and you earn stamps for each purchase.  When you earn 10 stamps, you can get a free burrito or tshirt.   Freebirds wants to help you get to that FREE BURRITO faster, so they are offering up a promotion, Share the Love, Get Free Food!
If you are a Freebirds Fanatic, go here to log in and share the love with 5 friends.  For each of these friends you get to sign up for their own Fanatic Card, you will earn 2 stamps.  Get all 5 friends to sign up and you got yourself a FREE burrito.  Your friend will get a free soda for signing up and then they can invite 5 friends to work toward their free burrito.

If you are NOT yet a Fanatic, please let me know and I can refer your email to a reader who is signed up that might still need a friend or 2 to earn their free burrito.  Lets share the love and get free food.  Thanks to my wonderful facebook group of previous class participants, I have earned my free burrito :D

Feel free to leave your email here for others to invite and get their free food (be sure to put spaces and spell out at and dot to keep spam bots from getting your email )

Don't forget to sign up for our coupon class being held March 10th.
Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment