Monday, February 20, 2012

Free RxRelief Savings Card


I am always looking for ways to save money on prescription drugs as my husband is on quite a few.
Well Moolala currently is offering a RxRelief card for FREE.  I am not sure if this card will be better than my insurance, but it won't hurt me to sign up for it since it is free and you can compare the savings on your next prescription.  What is really great about this card too is that it can be used at multiple pharmacies, so you don't have to carry a card for each pharmacy.

The Details
Redeem by Feb 8, 2014
Limited vouchers available.
Card entitles holder to discounts on prescription drugs. Those with prescription drug plans can still use the card to obtain discounts on uncovered medications or when card discount is greater than that of a healthcare plan. Vouchers do not expire.
Limit one per person. 

I just signed up for mine and they said my card should come in 7-10 business days.  I hope it saves me some money.

Don't forget to sign up for our coupon class being held March 10th.
Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment