Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Living Social Deal - Bubbles Car Wash

This could not have come at a better time! I was just looking at my car and lets just say I park under trees at work and the birds seem to really really like my car, lol.  I actually have a Bubbles on my daily drive and was planning on swinging in there Thursday or Friday for a car wash and vacuum and now I can do it for cheaper!  I bought this deal last time it was offered and was really happy with the car wash.

Living Social is offernig up a voucher for Bubbles car wash for 3 Ultimate Car Washes for just $19.  There are 7 locations you can use your voucher and you have until August 11th to use the 3 car washes.  Limit 2 vouchers per person, limit 1 use per visit.

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment