Monday, February 6, 2012

HOT Clearance Find - HEB Kre-O Transformers


Please note this deal was sent to me by a friend that shopped at an HEB Plus. I checked the HEB Marketplace in Sugar Land and did not even see these for sale their so this might be exclusive to HEB Plus stores only.
My friend Valley found these HOT 300 Piece Kre-O Transformer Megatron on clearance for $7.49.  Combine that with the $8 off IP here and that means FREE!

She also found the Optimus we were getting at Target free after coupon for just $1.99.

Valley bought 2 of the larger Megatron and 1 of the Optimus and used 2 of the $8 Megatron coupons and spent just $1.05 for all 3, WOW!

Thanks Valley for the pictures and the deal, wish my store had some.

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.   Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

1 comments:

Allie said...

Has anyone else found these? Which store should i check?

Post a Comment