Sunday, February 19, 2012

Petsmart - Free Science Diet Dog Treats too!!!

Wow! Again this comes from my friend Courtney.  She is always on the hunt for dog deals as she works for a rescue group: Animal Rescue Kingdom.  I don't have dogs so I have to admit I didn't notice this deal.
I thought the Science Diet dog treats were on sale for $5 because that was what was featured on the dog food aisle (which I went down to get the free after $8 IP coupon for donation).  BUT if you go down the dog TREAT aisle, they have a HUGE selection of Science Diet dog treats on sale, through tomorrow, for $3 a bag, making them FREE after the IP.

Also, be sure to check your email as I have read of many friends getting a $3 off any purchase for Petsmart!  Sweet to combine with this deal.

Don't forget to sign up for our coupon class being held March 10th.

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

1 comments:

Kim said...

Went to petsmart in Humble today, I have dogs & cats so tried to get both. First they said I could only use 3 like coupons & pointed to their policy which I looked at & it said no such thing! Then they would not take my $8 Q's for the dog food because the dog food was less than the coupon so I said can't you adjust it down, they said NO. Then when I gave the coupon for the bag cat food $8, made it free they wouldn't let me use the 3 free cans when you buy a bag of SD food. They said I couldn't use it because I didn't purchase the bag of food I got it free. I was so mad I could have spit bullets! I will be calling corporate tomorrow & trying a different Petsmart. I hate stores where they try to make you feel like a criminal for using coupons.

Post a Comment