Friday, February 17, 2012

Kroger deal - Buy 1 Get 5 free - through Saturday ONLY

I just read about this deal and to be honest I have NOT done this myself so YMMV as to whether your store allows this, good luck!
Apparantly there is a buy 2 get 1 free Hershey single bars sale at Koger.  We have insert coupons for buy Hershey's Air Delight Aerated Milk Chocolate Bar get any free Hershey milk chocolate bar that expires tomorrow.
So if you buy in groups of 6, this is how it looks:
6 @ .89 - at least 3 have to be Air Delight to satisfy the coupon terms = $5.34
-$1.78 - 2 free with buy 2 get 1 free sale
-$2.67 - 3 free with insert coupons
= .89 for 6 or .15 each

Thanks Rhonda on facebook :D

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.   
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment