Saturday, February 11, 2012

Free Cranberries Song Download


Ahhh, a voice from my college days! If you were ever a fan of The Cranberries, you will right away recognize the vocal stylings of Dolores O'Riordan on their new album being released Feb. 27th.

Right now, you can go here to listen to a few of the songs on the new album.  As a bonus, they are offering a free music download of one of the songs 'Show Me the Way'.  Yep, 10 years later, they are still The Cranberries :D

I have to admit seeing Dolores in the video 'Ode to My Family' that really introduced me to cartilage piercing. - I stopped at 5 because I wasn't allowed to donate blood for a year between piercings :(

Thanks Nancy's Free Selections for the download info.

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment