Monday, February 27, 2012

Angus Grill Brazilian Steakhouse $40 for three course meal for 2!


I didn't have to ask my husband twice if he wanted me to snatch up this HOT deal!!!!
Right now you can go here to score a voucher for a three course dinner for 2 at Angus Grill Brazilian Steakhouse.  If you LOVE meat, this is definitely the deal for you.  My husband has been dying to go to one of these Steakhouses but since I don't eat much meat, I never thought the cost would be worth it.  But for $40, I am sure we will get our money's worth.

Great way to sample different meats for me too, to confirm what I like and don't.  With the voucher, you will receive a trip to the gourmet salad bar, all you can eat meat and scrumptious desserts(I am excited about the tres leches!) YUM!  This is gonna make an awesome date night :D

Don't forget to sign up for our coupon class being held March 10th. 

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment