Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Walmart Samples - Free Eye Glass Cleaner and Cloth, Gevalia Coffee, etc


If you like samples and printable coupon offers, you might want to bookmark the Walmart instorenow site.  On this page, Walmart offers a revolving selection of samples and coupons.  I try to make a point to go there about once every 2 weeks or so to see if they have added anything new I might have missed.

Right now some of the offerings are :
Free Sample of Metamucil
Free Sample of Gevalia coffee
Free EyeGlass cleaner and cloth(yay, dh was almost out!)

$2 Robitussin IP
$1.50 Kraft IP (not sure the restrictions on this coupon as I cannot print at the moment)

Also, if you would like to find out about demo events occuring in your local Walmart store, be sure to bookmark this page as well.

Have you signed up for our coupon class being held March 10th.

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment