Wednesday, February 1, 2012

HEb deals Feb 1st - 7th


Prices are from my store ad.

Please remember Heb has regional ads and they can vary greatly in meat and produce prices, so please go online and view your local zip code to confirm you have the same prices as my ad. I have noticed a variance in stores just 3 miles apart.
Also note, HEB accepts coupons at face value. You can review their coupon policy here.
Something to note on my matchups.  I will label the store coupons with an M or a B once I am aware which they are.  B store coupons can be combined with paper coupons for added savings, M store coupons cannot.

$2.50 Kraft Miracle Whip or Mayonnaise 30 oz
with in store M coupon
limit 2 with $10 additional purchase

$1.27 Pork Spareribs limit 2 with $10 additional purchase

$1.97 Russet potatoes 10 lbs

Buy Doritos @$2.68  get HEB flavored tortilla chips free with in store coupon
-$1/2 Doritos tearpad
= 4 bags for 4.36 or $1.09 a bag wyb 2 of each


2 for $3 Heb White Corn Tortilla Chips 14 oz
with in store M coupon


2 for $7 Digiorno pizzas
with in store $1/2 M coupon
*Better deal to buy the bogo pizzas at CVS with $3/2 tearpad or the $3.99 pizzas at Randalls with $3/2 tearpad


$1.47/lb Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast Fillets


3 for $1 Cucumbers


4 for $1 Bunch Cilantro


$1.50 Heluva Good Dip
-.75 insert 1-22 SS
=.75 (better deal at Randalls if you have one)


Sugar Land MarketPlace Ad (items that are not in my ad)
$2.50 Tilex Mold & Mildew or Root Preventor 32 oz 
with in store coupon of $2/2 (M)


$1.47/lb Asparagus


$1.47 Organic mini carrots 1 lb bag
-$2/2 recyclebank coupon
=.47 each wyb 2


$1 Hillshire Farm Grilled Essentials Chicken Breast 7 oz
-$1 IP (only prints new barcode so YMMV whether HEB will allow, hopefully price matching is possible, I used zip 77083)
=FREE


Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whats the deal on the heluva dip at Randalls?

katycouponers said...

Anon, they were $1 there but it seems the price went back up

Post a Comment