Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Gerlands Deals Feb 15- 21st


Gerland's only has 1 location and it is in Sugar Land at Hwy 59 and Sugar Creek.
For those of you in the area, they only put out a two page ad so here are the quick match ups.
They currently double up to .50 and triple up to .35, 1 like coupon per visit (no overage given)
Most their daily prices are rather high, so even with doubles/triples, it is hard to get a GREAT deal.

$1.49 Butterball Turkey Bacon
-.55 insert 1-15 SS
=.94 (daily price at Food Town is cheaper)

.79 Bounty Basic paper towels
-.25 insert 1-29 P&G
=.04 !!!!!!

$4.99 Yellow Tail Wine

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting! Since the store only double/triple one of the same cpn, does the store allow back to back transactions?
I have 3 of the bounty cpns and was wondering if I can get the three rolls in one trip?
Thanks.

Stephanie (aka KC, ZM) said...

Anon, it will really depend on the workers, they are not the most coupon friendly store so I don't often test back to back transactions there.

Post a Comment