Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Kroger - Starkist Autentico tuna .50 and Free Raisin Bran after rebate


Kroger currently has the Starkist Autentico tun on unadvertised sale for $1 (until 2/26).  If you have the .50 coupon from the 2-19 RP you can get each can for just .50.
Also, for those curious about the Kelloggs cereal 50% sale prices, these were the items I noticed:
$1.64 for Froot Loops, Apple Jacks and Frosted Flakes.
$1.92 for Kelloggs Raisin Bran
$1.99 for Frosted Mini Wheats and Frosted Mini Wheats Touch of Fruit

If you have the $5 off 5 IP (no longer available) you can get the Raisin Bran for free
10 boxes $1.92 =$19.20 - $10 - 2 $5 IP = $9.20, mail in for $10 rebate here.

Brawny Paper towels are .79, so free with $1 IP

Also, Canine Carry Outs dog snacks are $1 and you can earn a .75 oynso for purchasing 2 according to CouponNetwork.

Don't forget to sign up for our coupon class being held March 10th.


Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Do you know if this is a different promo on the gas rewards card for the raisin bran, I just sent one in about a month or so ago but it was at the end of the deadline to send it in & I'm pretty sure I sent in for 5 cards. But this one has a later post mark date

katycouponers said...

Kim, I maxed out last time too and this one does have a slightly different offer number/address so I am gonna try it out. But I will be honest, it might take fighting back and forth with them on this one if you did the last round, which I have no problem doing :D

Post a Comment