Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Walgreens - Free got2B Hairspray after RR and found free Healthy Habits activity book


I ran into Walgreens today and let me just say the shampoo aisle is flooded with clearance tags!  While a great deal of the items in my store were already sold out, I did find these bottles of got2b on clearance for $1.69.  I purchased the black bottle for my nephew and the $2 RR advertised did print, yay!

While on the shampoo aisle, I noticed this display with a free activity book inside.  The back of the book has a coupon for $1 off any Gummy Vitamins in Disney or Marvel Character shapes and expires 4-30-12.
Inside the booklet is a poster that has healthy habits listed for your kids as well as some activities and coloring they can do.  Pretty cool!

Other clearance finds you might want to be on the look out for (my store was sold out)
Some Pantene marked down to $1.29, would be free after $3/2 inserts
Loreal Pro V conditioner marked down to $1.29, free after $2 Walgreens Jan booklet coupon

Axe shampoos for $1.79 that trigger this weeks $2 Register reward

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment