Tuesday, January 10, 2012

For my Galveston/Texas City Readers - A couponer's Paper deal

WOW! My friend in Galveston shared this bit of info with me.  Apparantly you can go by The Daily News offices in Texas City or Galveston after Sunday and pick up a bundle of 10 papers for just $10. 
They even have more information about this deal on their facebook page here.
I am told that The Daily News does not always have as many inserts as the Houston Chronicle but for 10 inserts for $10 that might not be too bad, especially when there is a super HOT coupon out.
You can call them first too to find out if they have a stack, but be sure to bring exact change as they can't always break your higher bills.

Thanks Mariah for the info, which I lived closer so I could check this deal out myself.

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment