Thursday, January 19, 2012

Free Chick Fil A Chicken Minis Houston- Today until 10am


Sorry for the short notice on this one. My friends were telling me their Chick Fil A's were offering free Chicken Minis this morning and I thought it was just a few select stores. Well, I got in my car this morning and the morning BUZZ with Rod Ryan had a commercial on right when the engine fired up. The commercial was for Chick Fil A and said free Chickin Minis 3 count until 10 am at all Houston area Chick Fil A stores. Whoop! I got mine, go get yours. Limit one per person :D

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

CHICK-FIL-A IN PASADENA HAS IT NEXT THURSDAY TOO. YOU MAY WANT TO CHECK YOUR LOCATION.

Post a Comment