Sunday, January 22, 2012

Red Gold Tomatoes - Chance for free coupon


Red Gold Tomatoes is offering up a free coupon(up to $1.25) if they achieve 45,000 likes on facebook. Even if they do not get to that level, they are still offering an escalating value coupon that could net free or cheap canned tomatoes. Go here to like them on facebook and reserve your coupon.
Also, be sure to head over to SavingStar as they have an offering for .75 into your account if you purchase 2 10 oz cans of Red Gold in a single transaction. In my area, Kroger and CVS participate in Savingstar, but other regions also have Albertsons and Rite Aid as part of the SavingStar family! Since SavingStar is a loadable coupon that will be added to your SavingStar account and not be taken off during the checkout process, these offers CAN be combined :D

Don't foget to like my page on facebook as I post short promos and giveaways I find over there that don't end up making it on the main blog :D

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment