Monday, January 16, 2012

Planters Peanut Butter $1.50/2 IP and a few other coupons


A new coupon for Planter's Peanut butter just got released. Save $1.50/2 (I can't print at work so I am unsure if this one has size restrictions)
Now to find a deal to pair this coupon with.
A few other new coupons I see I might print are as follows:
$3/2 John Frieda Blondes, Burnettes and Reds variety (hoping to find clearance at Walgreens or CVS with all the resets they are about to do)
$1 Smuckers Sugar free Products (these are pretty pricy so not sure if I will find a good enough price on this)
.30 Haribou product (I love gummy bears and I keep watching for Randalls to put them on sale for $1 again to make them just .10 after triple coupons)
$1.50/2 Glade 4 oz candles(still finding Christmas varieties clearanced so freebies possible)
$3.50 Glade Sense and Spray (if you have 2 computers to print from, you can get them at CVS for under .20 each after 3 coupons and ECB deal) - thanks Dee Rod

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment