Monday, January 2, 2012

Better Than Free Kikkoman Soy Sauce after Cat - Food Town


There are a few new Yourbucks offers posting over at CouponNetwork*.  One of these is for Kikkoman Soy Sauce.  Between 12/26 and 1/22 Buy 2 get $1 oynso, buy 3 or more get $2 oynso.
If your Food Town store has a catalina machine(I am told not all do) you can do the following:
Go here and print two buy 1 get 1 free coupons (you will need to close link and open again to print a second coupon, coupon prints a full page ad underneath).
Look in your Food Town for the 5 oz bottles.  They should be .88
Buy 4 @ .88 = $3.52
-2 Bogo (-$1.76)
=$1.76 oop but earn $2 oynso for a small profit of .24

*According to my print out, catalina is also active at Fiesta(they don't take IP's), Gerlands, Food Fair and Walgreens.

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment