Saturday, January 14, 2012

eBoxTops for Education has come to Safeway(Randalls, Tom Thumb) - 5 bonus just for signing up!


Yay!!! I was so excited to get an email from the Box Top program letting me know Randalls (Safeway) has joined the program to bring you special in store only deals.

You can score 5 bonus boxtops for your school just for registering (have your store card number handy). You can score 5 more bonus boxtops for each friend you refer with NO limit!  (I would love for you to register under my link so my school earns an extra .50 per person).

Once you are registered, just load the following promotions to your card and anytime you meet the qualifying purchase, your school will earn money.  How cool is that?  You just load and forget if you want :D

Get 30 Bonus eBoxtops wyb any 6 Progresso Soups.  Unlimited use, valid 12/15/11-2/29/12.  Products must be purchased in a single transasction.

Get 10 Bonus eBoxTops wyb 3 participating General Mills NEW products.  Unlimited use, valid 12/15/11-2/29/12.  Products must be purchased in a single transaction.

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment