Tuesday, January 17, 2012

TurboTax - Free Federal Edition



Unfortunately it is getting to be that time of year when you have to start thinking about taxes. Good thing for us in Texas, we only have to do with Federal Income tax. I like to use Turbo Tax online because
1. It is free for the basic edition
2. It is fast
3. You can efile for free and get your return back quick

I used TurboTax last year and I love how you can start your taxes and if they start getting too complex, you can upgrade to the paid version without having to start over. (you don't have to upgrade, just keep selecting no when it asks if you want to upgrade to the advanced versions.)
I never qualify for the free programs offered through the government, so I am happy that I can use the Turbo Tax free software for my basic tax return :D


Don't understand my lingo? Go here.   Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment