Monday, January 2, 2012

Target- Free Mac and Cheese with printable


Target has added a HOT new coupon to their printables.
Go here  to print a coupon for $1 off any Market Pantry boxed mac and cheese(it was on page 6 for me).  The small boxes are just under about .70 each and thus FREE after coupon.  I am being told by my coupon buddies that the coupon auto adjusts down so no need for a filler item for overage and should go in with zero beeps :D

Thanks Mariah and Jennifer for the info.

Other coupons I am printing for a sale (or potential sale)
$2 off Flintstones vitamins (according to Totally Target, there is a gift card deal wyb 3, so combine with the recent $2 insert for cheap kids vitamins)
$1 Archer Farms coffee (I have noticed some in clearance so hoping for cheap coffee)
.50 Target cafe food or drink item (to get cheap popcorn when my kids are with me)

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment