Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Wonderful News for Twilight Fans! A Novella coming SOON!




My husband had me looking up something on IMDB, and while there I noticed they had posted new pictures for Eclipse. In turn, that led me to check out Stephenie Meyer's site to see if she had anything new to report to her fans. Well, she sure did! She has a Novella coming out in June about Bree Tanner. Those of you who have read the series should remember that name from the third book. If not, you have until June to read it again and catch up, lol!
Anyway, you can read all about Stephenie's journey writing this novella and how it came to get published as a separate work that is certain to make a wonderful addition and side story to the upcoming movie.

Even better, as a thank you to her fans, she is going to offer the book for online reading for FREE from noon on June 7th until July 5th on the website breetanner. For those like me that still want a physical book to hold and read, Amazon is already taking preorders for 50% off the cover price The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner: An Eclipse Novella
(just $7.69 and elgible for free super saver shipping) AND $1 from each book will be donated to the American Red Cross.

I don't know about you, but I have noted the date on my calendar! I can't wait!

0 comments:

Post a Comment