Monday, March 1, 2010

Walgreens run - some good deals!

This is a very good week for overage at Walgreens. Let me see if I can outline the deals

Nivea Lip products are regular $2.99, .99 with in ad coupon
We have bogos from 2-7 RP
If you store takes the $2.99 off for bogo (YMMV)
Cost : 2.99 x 2 = 5.98
-$2.99 for bogo
-$4 for in ad coupon
Cost: $1.01 PROFIT

Reach Floss .99 with in ad coupon
We have $1 coupons from 1-3 RP
Cost: $0.01 PROFIT

Motrin Pm Caplets(also Tylenol PM) 20 ct sale $2.99
-$1.50 March coupon booklet
-$4/2 Randalls Jan and Feb coupon booklets (multiple products listed)
Cost: $2.99 x 2 = $5.98
-$3 for March coupon book
-$4/2 coupon
Cost: $1.02 PROFIT

Tylenol Cough and Cold kids $4.99 each
if you purchase 2, get $5 RR
Cost: $4.99 x 2 = $9.98
-$4/2 Randalls booklet
Cost: $5.98 but get back $5

Benadryl kids(not pictured) 4 oz or dissolving tabs $4.99
If you purchase 2, get $5 RR(same promo as above)
Cost: $4.99 x 2 = $9.98
-$4/2 Randalls booklet
-$2 Wags kids coloring book coupons(found in pharmacy many months ago)
Cost: $3.98 cost but get back $5

Colgate Total Toothpaste $2.99
Earn $2 RR when you purchase 1
Cost: $2.99
-$1 All You magazine
Cost: $1.99 and earns $2 in RR

Purex detergent on sale bogo
-bogo insert coupon
Cost: FREE YMMV on if this is allowed(my store was sold out, so I didn't get a chance to try)

7 comments:

darcy said...

I was able to do the Purex deal! Love it!!

Tara said...

I just have a quick question. Should I give the cashier the in ad coupon first for the nivea or the manu coupon? I always get confused. Thank you so much for posting your deals :)

fivebees said...

I love your site! SO MUCH! I read it several times a week and I found you through Jane4girls. Was able to pull together this deal and run to Walgreens with twins in tow.
Paid $5.34 for 9 items.
I don't understand the Purex deal. Saw the BOGO. But is the coupon in the ad or the monthly thing, I checked both. Then I thought maybe it was your Randalls booklet...will check your site to see where I can find those inthe store for next time.
My tylenol had a $1 peepie and my store still had the clearanced Bandaids! So thank you so much.
Going back for more Tylenol and nivea. Thank you so much!

Shelley said...

Was able to get 2 free Purex yesterday at the Tomball store. Also got 2 Starbucks drinks for $.25 each & olives for $.49 each. Yeah!!

Shanna said...

My husband loves the Starbuck's Frappuccino. I've been getting everyone I know (that doesn't drink them) to print them for me! Today I got:

2 Nivea
(I gave the BOGO coupon first)
4 Frappuccino
2 Altoids (on sale)
Paid: $1.26

I totally forgot about the Purex, I already have so much from the Kroger deal (when you could get it for $0.26 after catalina).

Anonymous said...

I had only one bogo coupon for the Nivea lip, and when I went the shelf tags were layered and covering up themselves, but I didn't worry, just assumed I'd have $1.01 in overage. Well they rang up 3.99 instead and so I had $2 in overage and ended up getting an extra can of soup and not being able to use the wag q on the 2nd can as it would have made it negative! The cashier didn't really want to take the Wag Nivea q, so I just was wanting to close the deal...paid full price for the 2nd can of soup! well not really...paid .19 for all (2 Nivea lip, 2 cans of cream of chicken soup).

Natalie said...

I live in 77095, and I can find Walgreens in almost every corners. Unfortunately, none of the three Walgreens I went accept the BOGO coupon..:(

Post a Comment