Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Randalls Cereal deal that expires TONIGHT!

Sorry, I didn't find about this deal until late this afternoon, and I don't have time to post pictures and still give you a chance of hitting the stores before the deal ends, but,
Randalls started a deal today for $5 off instantly when you purchase 5 participating items. Of those, there is a double dip deal that ends tonight.
There is a catalina promotion where you earn $4 oynso for purchasing 5 boxes of Kelloggs Cereal.
Today, when I went to Randalls, there was a blinkie for .70/1 box of Kelloggs Froot Loops, Corn Pops or Apple Jacks. All 3 of these are part of the $5/5 deal AND the $4 Catalina.
This is how my transaction went:
5 Boxes of cereal $2.50 each = $12.50
- 5 .70 blinkies = -$3.50
-$5 wyb 5 boxes
$4 oop and earn $4 oynso back!!!!!!

5 boxes of cereal for FREE!
The $5/5 deal goes throughout the week, but the catalina deal ends TONIGHT! Sorry for the short notice.
I will get the rest of my deals posted later tonight

*Thank you Courtney for reminding me there was a catalina deal. You keep me on my toes.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Better late than never.

Anonymous said...

well i went and I walked away with 30 boxes

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU!!!!! ran out at 9:30 after seeing you found the .70 blinkies!!! was happy to find them too at my store. Only bad thing was the blinkie was stuck...tried everythign to make it work...I even tried to open it and nothing. So tried to unstuck the Q by putting it another Q and it finally worked...yeay!!! Got 10 :)

imm93

Post a Comment