Sunday, March 14, 2010

5 More Free Points from Disney Movie Rewards

If you received your March e-newsletter from Disney, you should have gotten a code at the bottom for 5 free Disney Movie Rewards points. If you deleted and forgot to get the code first, here it is: FM39V03SSW. You must enter code before 3/31 and don't forget to check the bottom of your monthly newsletter for these 5 point codes.
While on the subject of Disney, if you have plans on purchasing The Princess and the Frog this week, head here first for $10 printable coupon off the Blu-Ray or Blu-Ray combo pack that comes with DVD.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I"m glad u posted about the coupon becaue I was able to cancel my order so I can try to get a better deal for the combo pack. I hope I can find one. Whens the best time to print? Is there a long expiration date?

shari in orange

Post a Comment