Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Final frozen food run at Randalls

Sorry to post so late, but I was home with a sick kid and had to wait until late to hit Randalls one last time for the frozen food deal that ends tonight.

Here is what I did:$
9 Yoplait smoothies $3 each - 2 free auto'd at $3.29 - 7 $1 2-7 GM(there is also a $1.25 IP here- I received my frees from my trip to Betty Crocker kitchens) = $13.42
4 Scrubbing bubbles $1.99 each - $2/2 peelies = $3.96
12 Suave body wash $1.25 each - 4 $2 b2g1 - 2 .50 insert for kids wash(1 doubled) - 7 .50 Randalls booklet(cashier accidently scanned one extra and didn't delete it) = $2
4 Herbal Essence $1.99 each - 2 b1g1 auto'd at $4.49 = -$1.02
4 Degree deodorant $1.99 each - 2 $3/2 IP = $1.96
1 Always Infinity $2.99 - $1 Pgesaver - free auto'd at $4.99(from my homemailer I posted about here) = -$3
-$10 Frozen food catalina
-$4 prior Scrubbing bubbles catalina
-2 $1.50 prior Suave catalina
Tax: .08
Cost oop: .40

Earned $10 for frozen food, $4 Scrubbing bubbles, $7.50 (5 $1.50 for Suave- kids does NOT earn catalina)
So final tally:
$17.40 - $21.50 = -$4.10! And did I mention those Yoplait smoothies are YUMMY!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where do you find those Yoplait frozen smoothies?
Jennifer

katycouponers said...

They were in the frozen food section near randomly placed on a top shelf near the snacky stuff at my store.

Shawn M. said...

My sister & I scanned the whole store yesterday in Pecan Grove looking for those coupon booklets. The only thing we found was an empty diplay box :(

Kim said...

coupon ethics question:

The computer at Tom Thumb apparently auto-deducts the regular price for a B1G1 deal. For example the Herbal Essences stuff this week. The computer beeps giving them an opportunity but they usually hit enter. I am wondering about this although I know it is the cashier's job to make sure it all goes correctly. Just wanted your take on it. I love your BLOG and check it before I go shopping!!! I live in the DFW area. thanks

katycouponers said...

Kim, I used to write the shelf price into my bogo and free coupons and the cashiers would cross out the amount and put the new one, when I questioned one, they said they take what the computer says. After hearing that a couple times I decided to listen and also take what the computer says :)

Franky Joe said...

I really love reading about the great deals you score. I'm still learning on how to snag these. I do have one question, though. How many newspapers do you buy? Or do you order your coupons online? You always seem to have so many on hand I just don't know how to get my hands on all those! Thanks.

katycouponers said...

Franky Joe I purchase from 6-10 papers a week depending on how good the coupons in the inserts are for that week. After that, I print, I have friends, neighbors, coworkers etc that all know me as that crazy coupon lady and they give me coupons. I just utilize all ways I know to get ahold of any and all coupons I can :)

Anonymous said...

Do you have any idea when the sale on cereal at Randalls is over...there is a deal now that if you buy 5 of the Coacoa Pebbles or Fruity Pebbles they are $1.50? Thanks,
Amy

katycouponers said...

Amy, according to the shelf tags I saw in Houston yesterday, it ends 4-18

Post a Comment