Monday, March 15, 2010

50 MORE free Disney Movie Rewards Points

I learned another easy way to score another free 50 points to your Disney Movie Rewards account. Just log into your account and click on the Blu-Ray button at the stop of the screen. It should pop up an intro to Blu-Ray which you can skip. You can choose to watch a video about HD and Blu Ray and at the end they will reward you with 50 points! How easy is that? I had it playing in one window while checking email etc and it played about 10 minutes. Had some pretty interesting things to say too.
And now I am 50 points closer to that High School Musical Bike, lol.

3 comments:

Maria S. said...

Thank you for posting this, I wouldn't have known about the extra if you hadn't. It worked perfectly.

Maria S. said...

I also wanted to add that because of blogs from Katy Couponers, and another one I follow, thefreebieblogger.com, that I have been able to accumulate enough points to redeem Donation Rewards to the United States Marine Corps Toys for Tots at Christmas time, and just today to Gifts in Kind International-only 100 points to donate a plush and is matched by "DMR". I actually have 2 accounts, by accident because I didn't know I had one already. So, I have one account that only add the free points to, and then the other I add the free points and my movie purchase points. I use the free point account to donate whenever I earn enough points. Thank you for posting the free points to allow me to do this.

Maria S. said...

Enter the code HEART for 10 possible Disney Movie Reward points. I just found this code on my Facebook info. States you should be able to enter HEART for 10 points, even if you have entered it before for a DIFFERENT offer. I guess HEART was used before at a different time.
Also, here is a code for 15 Swagbucks I found on my Facebook, it took me a bit to figure out where everyone was finding the code, here it is until 4:30 pacific time I think...StarStruckjXJEMR

Post a Comment