Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Houston Garden Center - Gift cards are COMING



If you signed up for their email list I posted about here(if you have not done this, I hear this offer is NOW DEAD!), you should get your gift card any day now. Combine that with $5/30 coupons found in the Sunday paper(if you already got rid of this week's paper, they come out every Sunday) and you will get $30 worth of free stuff!!!

What do you plan on buying with your gift card? My dh has already told me, he plans on purchasing some more grass since the freeze killed several spots.

9 comments:

Alyssa @ Frugal Stepmom said...

We're getting our Nitrophos fertilizer and grass, dang hot summer/cold winter ;)

Shelley said...

I received mine on Sat. I can't believe how fast they got them out. I haven't decided if I will buy vegetables for the garden or replace some of the many plants that froze this year. What a great promotion.

Frances said...

I got mine on Saturday. I planned that we would use it to replant Hubby's balcony garden that was mostly lost in the freeze. But he is not if he wants to replant. :-(

Marci said...

I got mine a couple days ago. I want to get some flowers for our front yard!

amy and the bad cats said...

i got mine yesterday, and it will go toward some grass for a dead patch in the front yard!

Unknown said...

I got mine in the mail today, but I won't make it out to Houston anytime soon. Does anyone want to trade with me?

leahrockwell (at) hotmail (dot) com

Unknown said...

got mine

Avery Q. Poner said...

I received mine. I love deals like this.

Anonymous said...

you can also print the 5/30 coupon off their website. :)

i missed the deal though...

Post a Comment