Saturday, March 27, 2010

Kroger run - a few good deals!

I goofed a bit on this run, but I am still glad with the outcome since it will all be a profit in the end!
I took advantage of two Kroger catalina deals going right now.
1. Buy 3 BC potatoes get a $3 oynso catalina
2. Buy 6 Pillsbury refrigerated items get $4 oynso

Well I goofed on the potatoes and bought 4(I was buying four when I had $1/2 booklet coupons and so had 4 stuck in my head)
I also took advantage of new candy booklet coupons I found on a Bud Light display at Randalls. Coupon is for $1/2 Snickers, Milky Way, Twix or 3 Musketeer single bars. They are on sale for .50 each making them FREE with coupon!

The Huggies wipes were on closeout for $1.07 and I had $1 off any Huggies wipes from the March H&B booklet found on the shampoo aisle of Randalls.

And finally, the Success Rice is on sale for $1.99 each and I used .50 coupons from inserts(1-31 RP) to make them .99 each. I purchased these for the $5 Princess and the Frog Rebate found here.

I paid $9 worth of catalinas and .39 oop and got back $7 in catalinas and will mail in for my $5 rebate.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a great run! Thank you for sharing.

Can you explain a little more on where to find the BC spring savings book?

Thank you again for all that you do!

katycouponers said...

Anon, I found the spring books at Randalls on the past two Fridays. There has been a demo lady passing them out. I have friends that were able to find them at the service desk of their stores as well.

The Altman Family said...

My Kroger (in Spring) has tearpads for BOGO Starburst and Skittles (mix and match). The coupon takes off $0.89 and the skittles and strarburst are on sale 2/$1, so $0.11 for each TWO that you buy!! I found the tearpads at a register on top of where all the candy is. I took around 10 and when I went back today, I don't think anyone else has taken any, so I got a few more :) They expire 3/31, but I scored some super duper cheap bribes for my children with these :)

Anonymous said...

DOES IT MATTER WHICH PILLSBURY YOU BUY? I BOUGHT 6 REDUCED FAT CINNAMON ROLLS TODAY, AND GOT NOTHING. I'LL TRY CALLING CATALINA TOMORROW.

katycouponers said...

Anon, my informational cat says any Pillsbury Refrigerated, so I would definitely call catalina to request your catalina.

Post a Comment