Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Sorry for lack of posts but don't blame me......

This is the culprit! Blame HER for me being MIA lately!
She had the nerve to defy her mother and continue to age! I told her not to, I told her to STOP growing up, but she just doesn't listen, lol!
Yes, that is my Zoey and she turned 6! We held her birthday party this weekend and had a house full of people which meant ZERO shopping for me and limited internet(hey gotta give some time to family, right?)

Anyway, the festvities have died down and things are getting back to normal and I hope to be back to posting full force this week. Thank you for bearing with me! and HAPPY BIRTHDAY Zoey! We love you so much!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi Katy,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Zoey!

houstonmom said...

Happy birthday Zoey!

Courtney said...

Happy Birthday Zoey!!! :) :)

The Frugal Friend said...

WOOHOOO HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZOEY :)

Shanna said...

Wow - 6! what a big girl!!

Happy Birthday Zoey!

Anonymous said...

She is beautiful and her eyes show she is a very happy little girl!!! Enjoy the happiness she radiates!!!

Mercedes V.

Alex H said...

Happy Birthday Zoey!!

amy and the bad cats said...

what a sweetheart! happy 6th birthday zoey!

Post a Comment