Monday, March 1, 2010

Safeway (Randalls) deal on Bounty and Charmin

There is a great hidden deal on Randalls(Safeway) through tommorrow. They are still running the $10 catalina when you buy $25 in participating P&G items. Well, there is another deal on Charmin and Bounty.
The Bounty is $13.99 and Charmin $12.99 BUT if you buy 2 in one transaction, they are reducing the price to $9.99, however they are still counting the prior price and thus triggering the catalina to print.
What is even better, Pgesaver loadables have a $3 for Bounty and a $3 for Charmin. When combined with inserts or home mailers, you can really get one HOT deal!
Here is the transaction I did today:
1 Bounty towels $9.99 - $3 loadable - .25 insert tripled = $6.24
1 Charmin toilet paper $9.99 - $3 loadable - $1 homemailer(from the Save A Lot booklet I blogged about here) = $5.99
3 Corazonas chips $1 each - free tearpad coupon(found at pharmacy) = FREE
-$10 catalina from the Mr Clean run
Tax: .42
Cost oop: $2.65

That makes it $2.65 for the equivilent of 16 paper towels and 48 toilet paper rolls or .04 EACH!

Thanks for the heads up Courtney

ETA: Don't forget to head over to Upromise as well and add the Bounty and Charmin coupons they have there too. These will not come off at the register, but will be added to your upromise account for another $1 savings :)

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am planning on going tommorow. thanks for the heads up on this great deal. do you know what insert you got the bounty coupon from ? thanks

Tanya

katycouponers said...

2/7 P&G

Jennifer said...

Thank you so much!!!! I need to finish up my P&G rebate and I need TP too! Now to figure out a time to get to Randall's today...

Anonymous said...

so you paid with one $10 P&G catalina and you earned another?

Shawn M. said...

When I go to the P&G website saying there are no loadables available in my area. what zipcode are you using?

Courtney said...

Shawn M:
You have to register you Randalls card first then the coupons will appear.

katycouponers said...

Shawn, try going to your profile and making sure your Randalls card is added. The system is most likely trying to default in your Kroger card but Kroger no longer uses P&G.

Shawn M said...

Yep, you were right. My account was set up to default to Kroger. I changed it over to Randall's & I'm good to go now:)

Anonymous said...

Did you earned a second catalina? I also have the catalina from Mr. Clean, but I wanted to make sure I get a second one if I paid with this one.

katycouponers said...

yes, I earned the catalina even when paying with one.

Stephanie said...

Than you for posting this deal. I followed your lead and got a great deal too. Hope you don't mind but I put a link to this post on my blog. Thanks for the tip! FYI I used a $10 PG catalina from last week and it still gave me a new one today!

Shanna said...

my ecoupons didn't come off. they say "ready to redeem" but didn't come off during either transaction (i did it twice, rolling the catalina). I still thought it was a good deal, but was disappointed to spend $6 more than expected.

I'm also having problems with cellfire at Kroger. the ecoupons from shortcuts work, but not the cellfire ones. any ideas? they were working, but just stopped.

Anonymous said...

Shawn, I had the same problem then just found out from PGEsaver that you cannot enter your phone number in order for the discount to come off, you have to scan your actual Randall's card. I don't know if that is the problem that you are having, but I am. I am so disappointed because I went to Randall's twice to get it to work and it wouldn't. I still got the Bounty and Charmin for $21.63 and then got a $10.00 off Catalina making it only 11.63 for both. Still a good deal, but not great. Hope this helps!

Shawn M> said...

My ecoupons didn't come off either. I have just not had much luck w/ ecoupons lately :(

When my ecoupons didn't come off my Kroger card, I contacted customer service & they put a credit on my card for the amount of the coupons. I wonder if Randalls would do the same thing? ZM, do you have a contact phone # for the Randalls coupons?

katycouponers said...

For the P&G coupons, you need to send an email. Go here to send a dispute:
http://www.pgesaver.com/info/Help-Center-Email.aspx

Shawn M. said...

I contacted P&G and they are mailing me a "customer service coupon" equal to the amount of coupons that did not come off.

Post a Comment