Sunday, March 21, 2010

Heb Run for Rebate

I found a rebate form for P&G products at HEB so decided to see how close to free I could get some men's items with the great bogo coupons we have out. The rebate requires you to purchase $25 worth of P&G products in a single transaction at HEB and they will send you a $10 prepaid credit card.
Here is how I did my transaction:
3 Bodywash $4.28 each
2 Deodorant $4.25 each
1 shave cream $3.50
1 Vics cough drops .99
=$25.83
-2 free bodywash wyb deodorant -$4.28 x 2
-1 free bodywash wyb shave prep -$4.28
-$1 on fusion shave cream -$1
-$4/2 Gillette deodorant or bodywash -$4
-$1.50 any Vics product -$1.50
$6.49
Tax: .18
Cost oop: $6.67 and will get $10 back in rebate so a little money maker.

*The bread was free with a Kids Birthday Club coupon they sent for Zoey's birthday.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

where did you find the rebate form?

katycouponers said...

Anon, at the store I shopped, they have a whole tearpad attached on the shelf near the toothbrushes. The form expires 3/31 and I didn't think to snag but 2 extras.

Lina Reyes said...

That's a good deal! I'll have to check if my HEB is doing the same thing. Thanks for the info.

Post a Comment