Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Happy Birthday to Shutterfly - freebies for us!

I just got an email from Shutterfly and they are turning 10! Good news for us as they are offering a $10 coupon off your next order. Use code MARCH10 through March 11th and get $10 off your order at shutterfly.com. (merchandise must be $10 or more before tax and shipping, shipping rates will apply unless you spend over $30 and use this code - SHIP30).
Well, my oldest just had a birthday party so I am excited about this other promotion too:
Submit a photo or video from a birthday celebration for the chance to $1000 Grand Prize. Well, just for entering, they will give you 25 free 4x6 prints. I suggest combining the offers, to save a little on shipping.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to leave a message that I tried to use this, but go the message that this is account specific.

Post a Comment